for all RIGHT HAND DRIVE VERSIONS from 2007->2012
MoTeCs Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU. No rewiring is necessary; the kit plugs into the stock wiring harness using the original sensors and fuel system.
All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, traction control and gearbox systems.
- Compatible with all known variants of R35 in all geographic regions 2007 – 2012. Note: Each variant may have a unique Start File.
- Fully integrates with stock systems including VDC traction control and transmission, and complies with OE system requests.
- Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control.
- Engine load calculation based on MAF, MAP, throttle position and boost pressure, or a combination of these, to provide optimum results in all situations.
- Full Cruise Control capability.
- Integrated fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders.
- Tuneable individual bank closed loop Lambda control.
- Boost control integrated with torque control system.
- Launch control integrated with torque control system – torque and engine speed limits can be defined for launch.
- Launch sequence builds boost prior to launch – critical with large turbochargers.
- Additional 10 position switch for VDC gain – adjusts severity of VDC events.
- Additional 2 position switch for switching maps: Boost Aim,Engine Speed Limit, Fuel Mixture Aim, Ignition Timing, Throttle Pedal Translation.
- Integrated 250 Mbyte of logging memory.
- Includes Level 2 Data Logging – 200 channels at up to 200Hz – upgradable to 2000 channels at up to 1000Hz.
- Data analysis via i2 software.
- External fuel pump output for closed loop fuel pressure control.
- Sensor fallback – if a sensor fails (e.g. MAP) alternate load sensors are used.
- Additional sensors may be added via the breakout connector:
multiple EGTs (via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier or up to 8 via E888), GPS.